Searching for College Park tree services? Call the local tree experts at Ed’s Tree Service.
At Ed’s Tree Service, tree hygiene is our area of expertise. We have the knowledge to diagnose your problem and the skills to execute the solution. Our team will do the work necessary to ensuring a beautiful, hazard-free yard.
We are a woman-owned, family-run, licensed & insured business whose number one priority is your satisfaction. From calling for an appointment to removing your stump, quality customer service and clear communication is important to ensuring a job well done. With over 30 years of experience and more than 15,000 satisfied customers, we’re confident we’re the right choice for you.
College Park Tree Trimming
Tree trimming is the most important preventative tree care service. By keeping up with the maintenance of the tree’s crown and problem limbs, you can prevent serious damage to your property. Neglecting this can lead to a heavy, airflow resistant crown that is far more susceptible to weather damage. Benefits of our College Park tree pruning services include:
- Removing dead problem branches
- Keeping limbs from damaging your roofs and gutters
- Preventing crowding and rubbing branches
- Reducing safety hazards
- Increasing light and air penetration
Every tree is different and requires a customized treatment plan. Listed below are the various tree trimming services our team performs:
- Crown cleaning: Removing dead, dying, diseased, crowded, weakly attached, or sickly branches from the crown of the tree.
- Crown thinning: Selectively removing branches to improve light penetration and air-flow throughout the crown.
- Crown raising or elevating: Removing the lower branches from a tree can provide better clearance for roofs, gutters, buildings, vehicles, walkways, and improve visibility.
- Crown clearing: Eliminating branches that interfere with wires, gutters, roofs, chimneys, windows, decks, or play areas.
- Crown reduction: Reducing the size of the tree and reshaping the crown.
- Wound assessment: We DO NOT dress wounds on trees.
College Park Tree Removal
When your tree begins to cause problems to its surroundings, it most likely needs to be removed. Accurately identifying trees for removal requires extensive education and expertise. We do our best to protect healthy trees, effectively remove problem trees, and convey information in clear and understandable terms.
Our expert team uses specialized technical rigging equipment and cranes to handle the tree removal as safely and efficiently as possible. At Ed’s Tree Service, we employ some of the most experienced professional tree climbers in the industry who are dedicated to protecting people, structures, and landscaping.