Experts in Tree Removal
Protecting trees is an important part of ethical arbor care, and accurately identifying trees for removal requires extensive education and expertise. As licensed experts, we take our responsibilities to our clients, community, and the environment very seriously. We do our best to protect healthy trees, provide fast tree removal options, and convey information in clear and understandable terms.
Our tree care experts will inspect your yard to identify safety risks and target dead or problem trees.
We Provide Professional Tree Removal Services for Various Reasons, Including:
- Most Importantly: if the tree is dead or poses safety risks, dead trees need to be removed quickly before they fall
- Trees or roots are growing into foundations or roots are lifting sidewalks or driveways
- Trees get in the way when building a new structure
- Tree grows too big for the area it was planted in
- Trees become a nuisance
Our Tree Removal Experts Are Fast & Reliable
When a tree needs to be taken down, our highly skilled crews use specialized technical rigging equipment and/or cranes to handle the job as safely and efficiently as possible. Ed’s Tree Service employs some of the most experienced professional tree climbers in the industry and our tree removal process is designed to protect people, structures, and landscaping.
Emergency Storm Damage Tree Removal Services
We can also assist you immediately in the case of storm damage. Trees and branches may fall on a house, deck, fences, sheds, or cars during a wind, ice, or snow storm. Our crews are trained to remove trees from structures and houses with various sized cranes.
Tree Removal & Homeowner's Insurance
We will give you an estimate and help authorize payment through your homeowner’s insurance. In some cases, we can bill the insurance company directly, so you don’t have any out-of-pocket costs.
Typical insurance-related guidelines for storm damage*
- Insurance policies will typically cover all or part of the cost of removing trees or branches from your home or other structure/building.
- Insurance policies do not cover trees and branches that fall on lawns, driveways, or bushes.
- If your healthy tree or its branches fall on a neighbor’s property during a storm you are not responsible for the damage. The neighbor’s homeowner’s insurance will cover clean-up and repairs to their property.
- If your dead tree or its branches fall on a neighbor’s property, you will be held responsible for the damages due to negligence. Protect your financial well-being by removing dead trees and dead branches. Keep healthy trees pruned to avoid property damage or bodily injury.
*Your coverage may differ; review your specific policy coverage to confirm or contact your insurance provider if you have questions.