Experts in Tree Removal
Protecting trees is an important part of ethical arbor care, and accurately identifying trees for removal requires extensive education and expertise. We take our responsibilities to our clients, community, and the environment very seriously, and we do our best to protect healthy trees and provide tree removal options and information in clear and understandable terms.
Our tree care experts will inspect your yard to identify safety risks and target dead or problem trees.
We Remove Trees for Various Reasons Including:
- Most Importantly: If the tree is dead or poses safety risks. Dead trees need to be removed before they fall.
- Trees or roots are growing into foundations or roots are lifting up sidewalks or driveways
- Trees get in the way when building a new structure
- Tree grows too big for the area it was planted in
- Trees become a nuisance
When a tree needs to be taken down, our highly skilled crews use specialized technical rigging equipment and/or cranes to handle the job as safely and efficiently as possible. Ed’s Tree Service employs some of the most experienced professional tree climbers in the industry and our tree removal process is designed to protect people, structures, and landscaping.
Emergency Storm Service Tree Removal
We can assist you immediately in the case of storm damage. Trees and branches may fall on a house, deck, fences, sheds, or cars during a wind, ice, or snow storm. Our crews are trained to remove trees from structures and houses with variously sized cranes.
Tree Removal & Homeowner's Insurance
We will give you an estimate and help authorize payment through your homeowner’s insurance. In some cases, we can bill the insurance company directly, so you don’t have any out of pocket expense.
Four general insurance-related guidelines for storm damage*
- Insurance policies typically cover all or part of the cost to remove trees or branches from your home or other structure/building.
- Insurance policies do not cover trees and branches that fall on lawns, driveways, or bushes.
- If your healthy tree or its branches fall on a neighbor’s property during a storm you are not responsible for the damage. The neighbor’s homeowner’s insurance will cover clean-up and repairs to their property.
- If your dead tree or its branches fall on a neighbor’s property, you will be held responsible for the damages due to negligence. Protect your financial well-being by removing dead trees and dead branches. Keep healthy trees pruned to avoid property damage or bodily injury.
*Your coverage may differ; review your specific policy coverage to confirm or contact your insurance provider if you have questions.