Tree trimming and pruning in Laurel, Maryland, can be tricky; that’s why you should leave the work to the experts. Ed’s Tree Service is here for all your needs, regardless of season.
Pruning your trees is the best way to get those beautiful, full, and healthy trees for the summer! Ed’s Tree Service is here to explain why you should be pruning your trees.
Benefits of pruning laurel trees:
- Improves tree health
- Increases curb appeal
- It makes your trees look nice
- Increases fruit and leaf production
- It makes your yard aesthetically pleasing
Risks of neglecting to prune your laurel trees:
- Spreading disease
- Getting pest infestations
- Falling branches
- Your tree becomes hazardous
- Stop producing fruit or leaves
To get those picture-perfect trees, make sure you prune!
Laurel Tree Service: Expert Pruning for Healthier Trees
Ed’s tree service provides pruning and trimming services for all tree care needs.
Our trimming and pruning services for Laurel, MD, provide the following:
- Crown cleaning
- Crown thinning
- Crown raising or elevating
- Crown clearing
- Crown reduction
- Wound assessment
Visit our website for more details on your pruning needs!
Pruning Do’s and Don’ts: The Importance of Proper Techniques
When pruning your trees, you must be very careful with your technique. If you make mistakes, you could affect the tree’s growth. We recommend hiring a professional to get the best results.
Things to know about pruning:
- Ask your arborist or tree care company their pruning methods.
- Poor pruning can cause damage that lasts for the tree’s life.
- Look at your trees after a storm to see if pruning is needed.
Some don’ts of tree pruning:
- Prune without a good reason
- Try to tackle a pruning job that requires a chain saw and ladder work – leave it to the professionals.
- Climb the tree with climbing spikes
Frequently Asked Questions about Laurel Tree Pruning
Eds Tree Service wants to ensure you have all the information before pruning your trees.
What is the difference between pruning and trimming?
Pruning your tree focuses more on the aesthetics and shape of your trees, while trimming promotes growth and focuses on your tree’s health. A good tree professional prune and trim your trees at the same time.
Should I hire a professional for my tree pruning?
Absolutely! If you want the best outcome with no mistakes, hiring a tree pruning professional is best.