In need of emergency tree removal, stump removal, tree trimming, or Ash Borer Beetle-infected tree removal? If so, Ed’s Tree Service is here to provide top-notch care for all your tree needs in Maryland!
Why is Ed’s Tree Service Maryland’s Tree Expert?
Professionalism is integral to Ed’s Tree Service. Being an exceptional business starts with recognized qualifications and credentials, which we pride ourselves on in all regards. All Maryland tree service companies must be licensed and carry both liability and workman’s compensation insurance. Ed’s Tree Service co-owner Alice Fernandes holds our license (#557) and if needed, we are more than happy to have the insurance company mail or fax a certificate of insurance to verify our liability and workman’s comp coverage.
In addition, Ed’s Tree Service has countless years of experience in arbor care. Our team members’ vast and expansive knowledge of trees, tree care, infestations, and more, allow us to provide customers with expert recommendations and service at every appointment.
How Can Maryland Tree Experts Help You?
Ed’s Tree service offers a wide range of services to assist its customer base with all of its tree needs.
- Stump Removal
- Ed’s Tree Service works with both small and large stumps to remove them from your property with great care and precision.
- Tree Fertilization
- Ed’s Tree Service uses the Mauget Tree Injection process to ensure that your trees are getting safe and vital nutrients at any stage of their life.
- Emergency Tree Removal
- If a tree falls on your house or another part of your property due to a storm or other weather event, Ed’s Tree Service offers fast and efficient removal services to relieve you from extra stress.
- Tree Removal
- In addition to emergency care, Ed’s Tree Service also offers removal for overgrown trees or trees that need to otherwise be removed from your property. Even if the situation is not an emergency, we still provide quick service for our customers.
- Tree Trimming and Pruning
- Ed’s Tree Service trims and prunes trees by removing dead branches, keeping limbs from causing further damage, preventing limbs from crowding and rubbing branches, reducing safety hazards, and increasing light and air penetration.
- Ash Borer Beetle – Ash Tree Removal
- Ed’s Tree Service workers are trained to help prevent the spreading of the Emerald Ash Borer epidemic and remove growing beetle infestations from your yard efficiently.
It is vital to Ed’s Tree Service to provide the highest quality of care for all of its customers no matter what. If any of these services are what you are looking for, we are ready to help you!
Professional, friendly, and efficient. They took the time to answer all our questions and we had our estimate quickly sent to us. When we approved the work it was completed quickly and expertly. Great job! – Joseph