Without a professional Potomac tree removal company, it can be difficult and dangerous to safely asses and remove your tree.
With over 30 years of experience, Ed’s Tree Service understands the importance placed on finding a proper Potomac tree removal company. Tree protection is an important part of arbor care, and extensive education and expertise are required to accurately identify trees for removal.
In order to protect your interests, be sure to ask these important questions to make sure your Potomac tree removal company is qualified to handle your tree care needs:
- Are they licensed and insured? This should be your first question. It is important to ensure that the company is properly licensed and insured to handle your tree removal needs. The company should also be willing to send a certificate of insurance verifying liability and workman’s comp coverage.
- What are the companies credentials? Hiring a tree removal company with proper credentials confirms that they are a qualified tree care company that conducts safe and legal business. Ed’s Tree Service is a professional Potomac tree care company with accreditations from the Maryland Arborist Association, the Tree Care Industry Association, and the International Society of Arboriculture.
- Can the company provide a list of references? Customer reviews and testimonials are always crucial when checking the quality of the work. A quality company will be happy to provide a list of satisfied customers.
- Will the tree service company provide a detailed estimate of price and timeframe? Don’t be rushed by a bargain! Get a written and detailed estimate in writing and make sure you understand the time it will take for the work to be completed. For all your tree removal needs, we will provide a free written estimate for the work and an expert estimator will answer any questions you may have.
- Are they well versed in safety measures? The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires that personal protective equipment is used for any tree care operation. A professional tree removal company will be aware of all current safety standards.
It’s important to protect your property and yourself from the dangers of tree removal by hiring a tree care company that puts the customer first with their professionalism, clear communication, and swift and safe execution of the project at hand. By using Ed’s Tree Service for your tree removal needs you are guaranteed exceptional results.