Is your tree exhibits signs of distress? You may need to have it removed. It is important to find a licensed and insured Bethesda tree removal company.
Removing trees can be a complicated process and mistakes are costly, so it is important to find an experienced, licensed and insured Bethesda tree removal company, like Ed’s Tree Service, that you know you can trust.
Do you need tree removal in Bethesda? Inspecting your tree:
- Start your inspection at the base of the trunk and work your way up. Soil heave- the upwards swelling of soil- is the first thing to look for at the bottom of the trunk and beneath the canopy
- Around the base of the trunk- do you notice decay-producing fungi such as mushrooms, beginning to grow?
- Moving up the tree trunk there may be cracks in the bark or you may see the bark peeling back
- Further up the trunk, you might notice tree holes or semi-enclosed cavities in the trunk
- When you reach the scaffold branches- the primary limbs which form the beginning of the tree’s canopy- they may have tree holes
- Going towards the top of the canopy there may be dead or hanging branches in the upper crown- the leafy branches that make up the top part of the canopy
- When inspecting individual branches you might notice small twigs without buds near the ends of the branches
When Do I Need a Bethesda Tree Removal Company?
If your tree exhibits one or more of these signs, you may need to remove it. Some of these signs are subtle and could easily go unnoticed to the untrained eye. Consider finding a licensed and insured Bethesda tree removal company, like Ed’s Tree Service, to inspect your tree and assess it for hazards. We will come to you and provide a free estimate, and walk you through everything that needs to happen.
As a professional and trusted Bethesda tree removal company, we are here for your tree removal needs and look forward to hearing from you soon!