After a big storm, the last thing you want to worry about is dealing with fallen trees and damaged property. That’s where Ed’s Tree Service comes in. We are a women-owned, family-run, licensed, and insured tree service that has been servicing customers for over 30 years. We offer a wide range of tree services, including our emergency tree service, tree trimming and pruning, stump removal, and tree fertilization. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of service at an affordable price.
Why Choose Ed’s Tree Service as Your Emergency Tree Service?
Ed’s Tree Service is a women-owned, family-run, licensed, and insured tree service that has been servicing customers for over 30 years. We promise that our emergency tree service will get back to you within hours of your call. Our expert tree removal cost estimators speed up payment authorization from your homeowner’s or business property insurance. We work bill directly to your insurance with our explanations of the situation.
What is the process of emergency tree service?
Ed’s Tree Service has a three-step process to remove your storm damage smoothly.
- We will send a tree service estimator to your property. They will assess the damage and report it to our professionals to prepare us for what equipment to bring. As well as give you an estimate of how much it will cost.
- We will walk you through insurance and our policies to minimize your stress. After we have provided the cost, we will walk you through our storm policies, your insurance claims, and how we will help facilitate the cost and communication with your insurance.
- Our professional tree removal specialists will come to and remove your storm damage. Our professional will come and remove the branches or trees from your property.
A tree falling on your house, destroyed shrubs, or branches covering your yard after a storm is bad enough; we want to make this process as easy as possible.
Emergency Tree Service Before and After
Here is one before and after emergency tree service that removed a fallen tree by Ed’s Tree Service.
What other services does Ed’s Emergency Tree Service offer?
If you are in need of any other tree help, we provide several services at Ed’s Tree Service:
- Emergency Tree Removal: As we have mentioned, we offer emergency tree removal services. We understand that after a storm, the last thing you want to worry about is dealing with fallen trees. That’s why we offer emergency tree removal services. We will come to your property and remove the fallen tree as quickly as possible.
- Tree Trimming and Pruning: We offer tree trimming and pruning services. We can trim and prune your trees to keep them healthy and beautiful. We can also remove dead or diseased branches.
- Stump Removal: We offer stump removal services. We can remove stumps from your property quickly and efficiently.
- Tree Fertilization: We offer tree fertilization services. We can fertilize your trees to keep them healthy and strong.
If you are in need of tree services in Maryland, please contact Ed’s Tree Service today. Our team of tree experts is here to help. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of service.