You can count on Ed’s Tree Service when you need emergency tree service in MD
Ed’s Tree Service has been providing excellent tree care and customer service to the Maryland community since 1987. With over 30 years of experience and more than 15,000 satisfied customers, we guarantee you can count on us when you need it most.
Emergency situations call for urgent help. When you call, we guarantee we’ll get back to you as soon as possible – absolutely within hours. Our goal during emergency tree removal is to remove your problem trees as quickly and efficiently as possible while preserving the rest of your property.
4 Things to Know About Insurance for Maryland Storm Damage Tree Removal Services
Below are four things to know about insurance-related guidelines when it comes to storm damage tree removal services in Maryland:
- Insurance policies typically cover all or part of the cost to remove trees or branches from your home or other structure/building.
- Insurance policies do not cover trees and branches that fall on lawns, driveways, or bushes.
- If your tree is healthy and its branches fall on a neighbor’s property during a storm, you are not responsible for the damage. The neighbor’s homeowner’s insurance will cover clean-up and repairs to their property.
- If your tree is dead and its branches fall on a neighbor’s property, you will be held responsible for the damages due to negligence. Protect your financial well-being by removing dead trees and dead branches.
Our team will contact your insurance agent, explain the situation, get approval, and bill your insurance company directly if possible to avoid out-of-pocket costs. We try our best to maximize your policy coverage and minimize your stress.
The Process of Our Maryland Emergency Tree Service
If you’re in need of emergency tree removal services due to storm damage, you can trust our team to safely and efficiently get the job done. This is what to expect from our emergency tree removal service:
- A tree service estimator will come to your property, provide a written estimate, and go over details with you.
- If a tree or branch falls on your house, fence, garage, or other structure, we will help you move through the insurance claims process.
- Our expert crane operators and tree removal crews take great care to protect and preserve your property.
Visit our tree removal page to find out more information about how we remove your problem trees.