Providing Tree Service in Montgomery County, MD For Over 30 Years
At Ed’s Tree Service, we have been assisting Montgomery County’s homeowner, commercial, and government properties for more than 30 years. After serving over 15,000 customers, we understand the importance of prioritizing customer safety and offering the highest quality of services. Our team of professional tree experts work to analyze your current tree situation and determine the best preventative or emergency tree service solutions.
Contact our responsive staff for immediate help if you have storm damage from your trees. You can call anytime and we’ll get back to you within hours, if not faster.
Montgomery County, MD Tree Trimming Services
Practicing good tree hygiene is the best way to protect your property and keep your trees strong. Tree trimming and tree pruning is essential for the health of your trees and your personal safety. Managing your trees will prevent limbs from damaging roofs and gutters, crowding and rubbing branches, and safety hazards. These services will also increase light and air penetration, allowing your trees to move and breathe more freely. Our tree trimming and pruning services are listed below:
- Crown cleaning: Removing dead, dying, diseased, crowded, or weakly attached branches from the crown of the tree.
- Crown thinning: Selectively removing branches. Thinning reduces wind resistance and helps prevent storm damage to your trees.
- Crown raising or elevating: Removing the lower branches from a tree. This provides clearance for roofs, gutters, buildings, vehicles, and walkways. Visibility is improved by elevating the tree crown, increasing the amount of light that filters through to your lawns and walkways below.
- Crown clearing: Eliminating problem branches that interfere with your property or surrounding property. This is important to the health of the tree and to the safety and security of your family and property.
- Crown reduction: Reducing the overall size of the tree and reshaping the crown.
- Wound assessment: We DO NOT dress wounds on trees. We allow trees to heal naturally as current research supports this method.
The Process of Tree Removal in Montgomery County, MD
If you’re in need of Montgomery County tree removal services, you can trust our team to safely and efficiently get the job done. This is what to expect from our emergency tree removal service:
- A tree service estimator will come to your property, provide a written estimate, and go over details with you.
- We will move you through the insurance claims process. We try our best to maximize your policy coverage and minimize your stress.
- Our expert crane operators and tree removal crews take great care to protect and preserve your property
Emergency Tree Service in Montgomery County
When faced with an emergency tree removal situation, we will contact your insurance agent, explain the situation, get approval, and bill your insurance company directly if possible to avoid out-of-pocket costs. Below are four things to know about insurance-related guidelines when it comes to storm damage:
- Insurance policies typically cover all or part of the cost to remove trees or branches from your home or other structure/building.
- Insurance policies do not cover trees and branches that fall on lawns, driveways, or bushes.
- If your tree is healthy and its branches fall on a neighbor’s property during a storm, you are not responsible for the damage. The neighbor’s homeowner’s insurance will cover clean-up and repairs to their property.
- If your tree is dead and its branches fall on a neighbor’s property, you will be held responsible for the damages due to negligence. Protect your financial well-being by removing dead trees and dead branches.
Montgomery County Stump Removal Services
After a tree falls or is removed, the stump that remains can be unsightly and hazardous. Ed’s Tree Service removes stumps with minimum disruption to the surrounding yard. We aim to leave your yard beautiful and hazard-free.
It’s our environmentally friendly practice to let the resulting mulch replenish your soil once the stump has been removed. We have the right skills, machines, equipment, and expertise to remove your stump efficiently and effectively.
Providing your trees with micronutrients is vital to avoiding malnourished trees. In populated areas, trees must contend with pollution and soil depletion over the course of their long lives. Fertilization can give them the boost they need to live long, healthy lives.
At Ed’s Tree Service, we utilize the Mauget Tree Injection Process. This liquid fertilizer is injected into the sap wood at the base of the tree. We use a Stemix micro-injector to deliver a mineral formula designed to stimulate growth of the tree foliage, trunk, and root system.
We drill a small hole every 6 inches around the base of the tree to insert the fertilizer capsules. Because the puncture wounds are tiny, the tree recovers quickly and the nutrients are efficiently absorbed into the tree’s sap stream and circulated throughout the tree. We recommend watering the tree when it is injected to help the process along.