In Need of an Emergency Tree Removal Company in Rockville, MD? Ed’s Tree Service is Here to Help
If your property has endured harsh weather and you’re now in need of emergency tree removal services, call our caring and responsive staff for immediate help. We will get back to you as soon as possible to start the removal and insurance process quickly.
We have been assisting Rockville and the Maryland communities for more than 30 years. After serving over 15,000 customers, we can confidently say we have done and seen it all. Our top priorities are customer safety and high quality service. The team at Ed’s Tree Service will efficiently start the tree removal process by diagnosing your situation, contacting insurance, and effectively removing the problem tree.
Professional Emergency Tree Removal in Rockville, MD
Emergency weather situations can be extremely stressful and dangerous for those involved. Our team of professionals are equipped with the essentials tools and knowledge to de-escalate and remediate the situation. Our Rockville tree service is as follows:
- A tree service estimator will come to your property, provide a written estimate, and go over details with you.
- If a tree or branch falls on your property structures, we will move you through the insurance claims process. We try our best to maximize your policy coverage and minimize your stress.
- Our expert crane operators and tree removal crews take great care to protect and preserve your property. No one should have to deal with additional unnecessary damage from tree removal.
- Following your tree removal, we recommend stump removal. Stump removal in Rockville, MD will ensure a safe, beautiful, and hazard-free yard.
4 Things You Need to Know About Insurance for Emergency Tree Service in Rockville
As mentioned above, our team will contact your insurance agent, explain the situation, get approval, and bill your insurance company directly if possible to avoid out-of-pocket costs. Here are four things to know about storm damage insurance-related guidelines:
- Insurance policies typically cover all or part of the cost to remove trees or branches from your home or other structure/building.
- Insurance policies do not cover trees and branches that fall on lawns, driveways, or bushes.
- If your tree is healthy and its branches fall on a neighbor’s property during a storm, you are not responsible for the damage. The neighbor’s homeowner’s insurance will cover clean-up and repairs to their property.
- If your tree is dead and its branches fall on a neighbor’s property, you will be held responsible for the damages due to negligence. Protect your financial well-being by removing dead trees and dead branches.
Rockville Tree Care Preventative Tree Services
The best way to avoid damage from storms is to keep them strong and healthy. Rockville tree services like tree trimming and tree pruning are essential for maintaining proper tree hygiene. Managing your trees will result in preventing limbs from damaging roofs and gutters, preventing crowding and rubbing branches, reduction of safety hazards, and increasing light and air penetration. Our tree trimming services for tree care in Rockville, MD are below:
- Crown cleaning: Removing dead, dying, diseased, crowded, weakly attached, or sickly branches from the crown of the tree.
- Crown thinning: Selectively removing branches to improve light penetration and air-flow throughout the crown. Thinning reduces wind resistance and helps prevent storm damage to your trees.
- Crown raising or elevating: Removing the lower branches from a tree can provide better clearance for roofs, gutters, buildings, vehicles, walkways, and improve visibility. Elevating the tree crown also increases the amount of light that filters through to your lawns and walkways below.
- Crown clearing: Eliminating branches that interfere with wires, gutters, roofs, chimneys, windows, decks, or play areas is important to the health of the tree and to the safety and security of your family and property. Limbs that obstruct walkways and streets can also be a public safety issue in addition to annoying the neighbors.
- Crown reduction: Reducing the size of the tree and reshaping the crown is an important tree health and safety issue when a tree suffers storm damage.
- Wound assessment: We DO NOT dress wounds on trees. Current research shows that dressings seal in moisture and prevent healing. It’s a myth that dressings accelerate wound closure, protect against insects and disease, or reduce decay. Allow your trees to heal naturally.