Do you need a stump removed in Rockville?
Ed’s Tree Service is licensed and insured for tree stump removal in Rockville, MD, and will make the process as quick and easy as possible.
Top Reasons to Remove a Tree Stump
- Appearance– Old tree stumps can be an eyesore on your lawn. For many, they are even considered worse than weeds and other unwanted plants, which will inevitably grow on tree stumps if they are not removed. Professionally removing old tree stumps can improve the overall appearance of your yard.
- Space– Old tree stumps can take up valuable space in your yard, and removing them can help give you the widest and clearest yard possible, allowing extra space for activities or planting new things in your yard.
- Hazards– Over time, when weeds or grasses grow over your stump, they become more difficult to spot in your yard and can easily become tripping hazards. They could even cause damage to your mower if you try to clear the weeds and grass from them.
Why Choose Professional Stump Removal in Rockville?
Tree service professionals, like those at Ed’s Tree Service, are able to use their extensive expertise and knowledge to make your Rockville stump removal process as fast and easy as possible, all while maximizing the benefits in appearance for your lawn.
Not only can you expect an increase in quality with professional stump removal Rockville, but often, it is also more cost and time effective than trying to remove the stump yourself, particularly if you are in need of other tree services.
The equipment needed for stump removal can be very costly and difficult to rent, and without professional experience using this equipment, it can even become dangerous. Read more about the benefits of hiring a professional for your Rockville stump removal in this Near Say article.
Our Professional Rockville Stump Removal Process
Stump grinding is the method used for our professional stump removal in Rockville. You can expect our expert stump removal process to include not only grinding the stump itself, but grinding an additional foot of surrounding ground in order to reach underlying roots. If needed, we will grind even larger areas to remove unsightly or annoying surface roots as well.
Different stump grinding machines are used for smaller or larger stump removals.
- Small Stump Removal- Smaller stump grinding machines are self-propelled and designed to fit through 36-inch-wide openings. These stump machines will grind smaller stumps down 2-6 inches below the surface.
- Large Stump Removal- Larger stump grinding machines are not self-propelled. They will arrive at your property tailored by a pickup truck. Our driver will carefully back the truck, and stump removal machine, across your yard to reach the large stump. These stump machines will grind the stump down 12 inches below the surface to effectively destroy the root ball.
Post- Stump Removal Options
- Mulch- After we have finished grinding the stump, the resulting mulch is used to back-fill the hole. Over time, the stump mulch will settle back into the ground. This nourishes the soil.
- Topsoil and Seed- If you prefer, we will remove the ground stump mulch and replace it with topsoil and seed, for an additional charge.
Click here for more information about our professional stump removal process in Rockville.
Rockville is located in Montgomery County, MD. According to livability.com, Rockville has more than 1,000 acres of parkland, and there’s a range of recreational options available year round. More than 50 shops, restaurants and unique stores draw crowds to Rockville’s Town Square. The city’s growing biomed and technology industries continue to lure well-educated professionals and recent college grads.