Tree trimming in Silver Spring, Maryland is a way to protect your tree by removing any damaged or diseased branches in order to prevent any further damage to the whole tree.
Prevent Damage To Your Property With Tree Trimming In Silver Spring, MD
Snowstorms can weigh down your tree with snow and ice, leaving it susceptible to toppling over and destroying your property. Tree trimming can prevent falling branches and other unnecessary damage. Winter is a good time for tree trimming because trees leaves fall off, making it easier to see and determine which branches pose a danger of falling off or are dead.
Tree trimming increases sunlight and air penetration for your property and encourages new growth throughout your yard. If you trim your tree in winter, your tree can recover in time for spring and will be ready for new growth.
Tree trimming and pruning is a process essential for the health of your trees as well as the safety of you and your property. Tree trimming includes a combination of processes which all work to remove dangerous or crowded limbs to increase safety, light, and air penetration for your property.
Tree trimming services include:
- Crown thinning: Removes certain branches in the crown to increase light and air penetration, reduce wind resistance, and prevent storm damage.
- Crown cleaning: Removes crowded, weak, dying, or dead branches from the crown.
- Crown elevating: Removes the lower limbs of the tree to increase visibility and provide clearance for walkways, vehicles or new structures.
- Crown clearing: Removes limbs that interfere with structures on your property such as gutters, roofs, windows, or decks for increased visibility and safety.
- Crown reduction: Reduces the overall size of the tree by reshaping the crown.
Finding a Tree Trimming and Pruning Company in your Area
Ed’s Tree Service is a licensed and insured tree trimming company with over 30 years of experience and more than 15,000 satisfied customers. We will come to you and provide a free estimate and walk you through everything that needs to happen.
For more information about tree trimming in Silver Spring, MD, contact us today or call 301-937-6269.
According to Livability.com the median income for families is more than $100,000, and many residents work in Washington, D.C. only 20 minutes away. Silver Spring has a downtown area that hosts a number of entertainment and ethnic festivals, and outdoor recreation options include several spacious parks. For academic choices, the city hosts campuses of Montgomery College and Howard University.