At Ed’s Tree Service, we provide professional tree care on-site and off, proudly serving over 15,000 customers to date with exceptional customer service. We provide high-quality arbor care when you need it most.
Our customers often thank us for our honesty, reputation, professionalism, and commitment to customer satisfaction. We’re very grateful for our customers and what they say about us; check out their reviews so you can see why you need to call us before deciding on a Rockville tree service company.
Services Provided By Our Rockville Tree Trimming Company
At Ed’s Tree Service, tree care expertise goes hand in hand with our down-to-earth attitude, commitment to personal service, and total satisfaction.
Our team provides tree trimming and pruning for your yard, allowing for pristine and hazard-free properties.
We provide several different tree services in Rockville, including:
- Tree trimming
- Tree pruning
- Tree removal
- Emergency tree removal
- Ash Borer tree removal
- Tree fertilization
- Large stump removal
- Small stump removal
Arbor Care From Our Rockville Tree Trimming Company
Ed’s Tree Service provides top-quality tree maintenance as one of the best tree companies in the Rockville, MD, and Washington DC areas.
Our tree trimming care services include:
- Removing dead branches
- Keeping limbs from damaging roofs and gutters
- Preventing crowding and rubbing branches
- Reducing safety hazards
- Increasing light and air penetration
When trees are pruned properly, it helps prevent damages to property and bodily injury while also increasing airflow, which will lessen the possibility of storm damage.
Our Rockville Tree Trimming Company Is Licensed & Insured
Professionalism starts with recognized qualifications and credentials. All Maryland tree service companies must be licensed and carry liability and workman’s compensation insurance. Co-owner Alice Fernandes holds our license (#557), and if needed, we can have the insurance company mail or fax a certificate of insurance verifying our liability and workman’s comp coverage.
Top Rockville Tree Trimming Company, Offering Customized Services For Your Yard
Our experts provide various types of tree trimming and pruning services such as crown cleaning, crown thinning, crown raising (or elevating), crown clearing, crown reduction, and wound assessment.
- Crown cleaning is the removal of dead, dying, diseased, crowded, weakly attached, or sickly branches from the crown of the tree.
- Crown thinning is the process of selectively removing branches to improve light penetration and airflow throughout the crown. Thinning can help reduce wind resistance and helps prevent storm damage to your trees.
- Crown raising or elevating is the removal of lower branches from a tree to provide better clearance for roofs, gutters, buildings, vehicles, and walkways and to improve visibility. By elevating the tree crown, you can also increase the amount of light that filters through to your lawns and walkways below.
- Crown clearing helps eliminate branches that interfere with wires, gutters, roofs, chimneys, windows, decks, or play areas. This is important to the tree’s health and the safety and security of your family and property. Limbs that obstruct walkways and streets can also be a public safety issue and annoy the neighbors.
- Crown reduction reduces the size of the tree, reshaping the crown is an important tree health and safety issue when a tree suffers storm damage. For wound assessment, we DO NOT dress wounds on trees. The current research shows that dressings seal in moisture and actually prevent healing. It’s a myth that dressings accelerate wound closure, protect against insects and disease, or reduce decay. Allow your trees to heal themselves, naturally.