For expert tree removal, you can call Ed’s Tree Service anytime, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible – absolutely within hours.
What To Expect From Emergency Tree Removal, Rockville
A tree service estimator will arrive at your property, provide a written estimate, and discuss the details of your tree removal with you.
If a tree or branch falls on your house, fence, garage, or other structure, we can guide you through the insurance claims process, maximizing your policy coverage and minimizing your stress. A tree falling on your house is bad enough; no one should have to deal with insurance by themselves.
We had an emergency situation, last night, after one large tree fell and another was about to fall on the house. I called Ed’s Tree Service, at about 7pm last night, and was immediately connected to Kevin. Kevin said he would personally visit the property first thing in the morning and provide us with an estimate to remove the felled tree and to save the home from second tree that was likely to fall at any minute. By 7:30am I had a detailed proposal and a phone call letting me know the crane and crews were en route. They removed both trees, saved the house from massive damages, and had the yard cleared of debris by 2pm! I am very grateful to Kevin and his team, and totally impressed with their speed and professionalism. I recommend Ed’s Tree Service to anyone looking for a quality, professional team to help them with emergency and non-emergency tree service needs. Thanks, Kevin!
-Moira Hall, Google Review
Insurance Claims For Rockville Emergency Tree Removal
Our expert tree removal estimates can help speed up the payment authorization from your homeowner’s or business property insurance. We can do this by:
- Contacting your insurance agent
- Explaining the situation
- Getting approval
- Billing your insurance company directly, if possible, to avoid out-of-pocket expenses.
There are also four general insurance-related guidelines for storm damage
- Insurance policies typically cover all or part of the cost of removing trees or branches from your home or other structure/building.
- Insurance policies do not cover trees and branches that fall on lawns, driveways, or bushes.
- If your healthy tree or its branches fall on a neighbor’s property during a storm you are not responsible for the damage. The neighbor’s homeowner’s insurance will cover clean-up and repairs to their property.
- If your dead tree or its branches fall on a neighbor’s property, you will be held responsible for the damages due to negligence. Protect your financial well-being by removing dead trees and dead branches. Keep healthy trees pruned to avoid property damage or bodily injury.
*Your coverage may differ; review your specific policy coverage to confirm or contact your insurance provider if you have questions.
Rockville Emergency Tree Removal and Other Tree Services
Ed’s Tree Service not only provides emergency tree removal but tree trimming, tree fertilization, tree pruning, tree cutting, tree removal, large stump removal, and small stump removal. As a professional tree company in Rockville, we work to provide the best possible tree care expertise.