Looking for a professional tree service in Chevy Chase, Maryland, to conduct an emergency tree removal? Ed’s Tree Service is here to assist you in your emergency tree removal.
If you are experiencing storm damage from trees and or branches, you can call Ed’s Tree Service at any time. We will work to get back to you as soon as possible, absolutely getting back to you within hours.
We work to help our customers in the Maryland, Virginia, and DC area with a variety of different services. These can include:
- Tree Removal
- Ash Borer Removal
- Tree Fertilizer
- Tree Pruning
- Tree Trimming
- Large Stump Removal
- Small Stump Removal
What To Expect From Emergency Tree Removal, Chevy Chase
When in need of emergency tree removal, a tree service estimator will visit your property and provide a written estimate to go over the details of your yard with you.
If a tree or branch falls on your home, fence, garage, or other structure, Ed’s Tree Service can help guide you through insurance claims to help maximize your policy coverage and minimize your stress.
Our expert crane operators and arbor removal crews will take great care to protect and preserve one’s property with top-notch tree care. A tree falling on your property can be bad enough, no one should also have to deal with unnecessary damage from the tree removal process.
Insurance For Emergency Tree Removal, Chevy Chase
Our arbor professional will provide estimates and help speed up payment authorization from your homeowner’s or business property insurance.
On Ed’s Tree Service end, we will:
- Contact your specific insurance
- Help explain the situation
- Get approval
- Bill your insurance company directly, possibly avoiding out-of-pocket expenses.
There are four general insurance-related guidelines to consider for storm damage*. This includes:
- Please note that Insurance policies typically cover all or part of the cost to remove trees and or branches from your home or other structure/building.
- It’s important to know that insurance policies do not cover trees and branches that fall on lawns, driveways, or bushes.
- If your healthy tree or its branches fall on a neighbor’s property during a storm you are not responsible for the damage. The neighbor’s homeowner’s insurance will cover clean-up and repairs to their property.
- If your dead tree or its branches fall on a neighbor’s property, you will be held responsible for the damages due to negligence. Protect your financial well-being by removing dead trees and dead branches. Keep healthy trees pruned to avoid property damage or bodily injury.
*Your coverage may differ; review your specific policy coverage to confirm or contact your insurance provider if you have questions.
Company Reviews, Emergency Tree Removal, Chevy Chase
To date, we’ve had over 15,000 customers. We are a top-rated tree removal company as arbor care expertise goes hand in hand with our down-to-earth attitude, commitment to personal service, and total customer satisfaction.
Some of our clients have said:
“Your crew, led by Tyrone D’Souza, came to my father’s house to remove a tree that had fallen from a neighbor’s yard onto the house. It appeared to me to be a very difficult job with the potential for much more damage than was caused by the original falling of the tree.
Tyrone was very professional and took the time to explain to me what he was going to do and kept me informed during the whole process.
The tree was removed with the assistance of a crane that was guided by Tyrone with very little additional damage, even though he warned us of a serious problem of the tree shifting and rolling as it was lifted off the house.
He said he would do the best he can to avoid damage and I believe he did an outstanding job. Ed’s Tree Service should be very proud to have a crew and crew leader that can go into the field and present your company in such a positive manner.”