Finding tree removal services for an emergency can be tricky. Ed’s Tree Service can assist you with your arbor emergencies. If you have storm damage from trees or branches, you can call anytime and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible – absolutely within hours.
We are professionals on-site and off-site. We are proud of our reputation for exceptional customer service and prompt follow-ups. We aim to provide high-quality arbor/tree care when you need it. Our customers often thank us for our candor, professionalism, and commitment.
Chevy Chase Emergency Tree Removal Process
There are several components to emergency tree removals that we take expert care in. A tree estimator will visit your yard/property and provide a written estimate. They will be sure to additional go over any details, questions, or concerns you may have. If a tree or branch falls on your house, fence, garage or other structure, our guidance and expertise can help you move through the insurance claims process a bit easier. We aim to maximize your policy coverage and minimize your stress.
Our expert crane operators and tree removal crews take great care to protect and preserve your property. A tree falling on your house is bad enough; no one should have to deal with additional unnecessary damage from tree removal!
Chevy Chase Emergency Tree Removal, Insurance Costs
Our expert tree removal estimates can speed up payment authorization from your homeowner’s or business property insurance.
Ed’s Tree Service will*:
- Contact your insurance agent
- Explain the situation
- Get approval
- Bill your insurance company directly if possible to avoid out-of-pocket expenses.
Chevy Chase Emergency Tree Removal, Insurance Process
Four General Insurance-related Guidelines for Storm Damage*
- Insurance policies typically cover all or part of the cost to remove trees or branches from your home or other structure/building.
- Insurance policies do not cover trees and branches that fall on lawns, driveways, or bushes.
- If your healthy tree or its branches fall on a neighbor’s property during a storm you are not responsible for the damage. The neighbor’s homeowner’s insurance will cover clean-up and repairs to their property.
- If your dead tree or its branches fall on a neighbor’s property, you will be held responsible for the damages due to negligence.
- Protect your financial well-being by removing dead trees and dead branches. Keep healthy trees pruned to avoid property damage or bodily injury.
*Your coverage may differ; review your specific policy coverage to confirm or contact your insurance provider if you have questions.
Chevy Chase Emergency Tree Removal Professionals
Professionalism starts with recognized qualifications and credentials. All Maryland tree service companies must be licensed and carry both liability and workman’s compensation insurance. Co-owner Alice Fernandes holds our license (#557) and if needed, we can have the insurance company mail or fax a certificate of insurance verifying our liability and workman’s comp coverage.