Why Tree Removal in Laurel, MD Is Important
Protecting trees is an important part of ethical arbor care, and accurately identifying trees for removal requires extensive education and expertise.
We take our responsibilities to our clients, community, and the environment very seriously, and we do our best to protect healthy trees and provide tree removal options and information in clear and understandable terms.
Ed’s Tree Service removes trees from your property to ensure your safety, ecological preservation, and overall tree health. Our expert arbors will evaluate and decide to remove a tree if:
- Most importantly, if the tree is dead or poses safety risks. Dead trees need to be removed before they fall.
- Trees or roots are growing into foundations or roots are lifting up sidewalks or driveways
- Trees get in the way when building a new structure
- The tree grows too big for the area it was planted in
- Trees become a nuisance
When a tree needs to be taken down, our highly skilled crews use specialized technical rigging equipment and/or cranes to handle the job as safely and efficiently as possible.
Ed’s Tree Service employs some of the most experienced professional tree climbers in the industry and our tree removal process is designed to protect people, structures, and landscaping.
What Happens If You Don’t Get Tree Removal in Laurel, MD
Protecting your family, yard, and ecosystem can be a daunting task. Removing trees is an important part of ethical arbor care and ensuring your safety.
If trees are not removed they can pose serious threats. This can include:
- Potential storm damage from dead or structurally unsound trees
- Block sidewalks and driveways harming your cars and or point of exit
- Spread tree sicknesses that can affect your other healthy trees
Infected trees are often the culprits for requiring expert tree removal care. When trees are removed properly, it helps to prevent damages to property or bodily injury and lessens the possibility of storm damage. Allowing professional tree experts like Ed’s Tree Service remove your trees, can help eliminate any unexpected issues.
We also offer Ash Tree Removal:
In order to stop the spread of the Emerald Ash Borer Beetle, the USDA has imposed strict regulations for quarantining and disposing of infected ash trees.
With professional ash tree removal, you can be sure that these regulations are adhered to. This is important because Emerald Ash Borer Beetles will continue to live in the wood of a dead tree.
Particularly if your infected tree is located along a yard or a street, it will likely pose a hazard to your family, your neighbors, or others, as it dies.
Ash trees are known for having very brittle wood, and a fallen tree can disrupt powerlines or damage your house or your neighbor’s house, potentially causing injury or leaving you liable for the damage.
Does Insurance Cover Tree Removal in Laurel, MD?
Ed’s Tree Service will evaluate the health and overall situation of your trees, to give you top-quality tree removal services.
We will give you an estimate and help authorize payment through your homeowner’s insurance. In some cases, we can bill the insurance company directly, so you don’t have any out-of-pocket expenses.
We also have four guides for storm damage and home owner’s insurance *.
- Insurance policies typically cover all or part of the cost to remove trees or branches from your home or other structure/building.
- Insurance policies do not cover trees and branches that fall on lawns, driveways, or bushes.
- If your healthy tree or its branches fall on a neighbor’s property during a storm you are not responsible for the damage. The neighbor’s homeowner’s insurance will cover clean-up and repairs to their property.
- If your dead tree or its branches fall on a neighbor’s property, you will be held responsible for the damages due to negligence. Protect your financial well-being by removing dead trees and dead branches. Keep healthy trees pruned to avoid property damage or bodily injury.
*Your coverage may differ; review your specific policy coverage to confirm or contact your insurance provider if you have questions.
Finding Professional Tree Experts For Tree Removal in Laurel, MD
Our tree care experts will inspect your yard to identify safety risks and target dead or problem trees.
We’re professionals on-site and off and are proud of our reputation of exceptional customer service for promptly returning phone calls, setting appointments, and providing high-quality tree care when you need it. Our customers regularly thank us for our honesty, professionalism, and commitment to their satisfaction.
Let Ed’s Tree Service Know How We Can Help With Tree Removal in Laurel, MD
You can contact us online and or over the phone for any and all tree care needs. Not only do we provide tree removal, but we also assist in tree pruning, stump removal, and tree fertilization.