Spring is just around the corner, and it’s time to start thinking about your yard again. As the ground begins to thaw, this is the perfect time to remove those annoying stumps from your yard.
It just so happens that Ed’s Tree Service is here to help you eliminate your stumps with stump grinding in Bowie, MD.
Number one most asked question about stump grinding: Bowie MD
Can I grind the stump myself?
You can, but we don’t recommend it.
Removing stumps by yourself can be expensive, and it is hard work – it is also EXTREMELY dangerous. Not only are you using machinery that you are not familiar with but the process itself is unpredictable. It’s better to be safe rather than sorry. Our licensed stump grinding and removal specialists in Bowie, MD will remove your stumps flawlessly. You won’t remember they were there!
What is stump grinding in Bowie, MD?
Stump grinding uses stump removal machines to grind up your stumps and turn them into mulch.
Mulch is excellent for your garden. Mulch provides protection and moisture for your yard and plants. So, as plants begin to bloom, it is the best time to start taking care of your yard.
The mulch created from your stump will also be used to fill up the whole left of the stump. It will be like there was never even a stump there!
But what if it’s a huge stump?
This is a great question; there are different approaches to removing a stump depending on the size of the stump.
- Large stump removal: The stump will be ground down about 12 inches below the surface in order to remove roots. We will provide the machinery and trucks to remove the stump. Our drivers will back the truck and our stump removal machine across your yard to remove the stump.
- Small stump removal: The stump removal machinery does not need to be moved into place by a truck like large stump removal machinery. These machines fit through a 36-inch wide opening and will be able to bring stumps 2 to 6 inches below the surface.
Why do I need stump removal or stump grinding?
- Make sure your yard looks nice for the spring. There is nothing better than having a beautiful yard for the spring. By grinding up your stumps now, you will have the picture-perfect yard already started.
- Protect yourself and others from future harm. Inevitably someone will trip over or run into one of your tree stumps. Removing them will help protect yourself and others from future damage.
- Create the open yard you’ve always wanted. The more space, the better. If you’ve always wanted a soccer field in your backyard, it’s time you get your stumps ground up. By the summer, you will have more space than you know what to do with.
Where do I look to find a reliable stump grinding service in Bowie, MD?
Look no further! Ed’s Tree Service offers stump grinding in Bowie, MD.
Ed’s Tree Service has been serving the greater DMV area for over 30 years serving over 15,000 satisfied customers. We employ skilled tree experts and use high-tech machinery for all your stump grinding needs. We prioritize safety, exceptional service, and satisfaction over all else.