Do you need a tree on your property removed? Leave it to the experts at Ed’s Tree Service to handle all of the dirty work. From inspection to removal, we’ve got your back.
5 Instances When You Need to Call Tree Removal Experts
There are many situations when a tree should be removed from your property, but it’s best to leave it to the experts at Ed’s Tree Service to find the source of the problem and to execute the removal.
- A tree is leaning – If you see a tree begin to lean it could indicate that the roots are diseased or rotten. Our experts will be able to run a series of tests to find out exactly what’s wrong and what the best next steps are.
- There are branches splitting from the tree – Can you see larger branches beginning to split away from a tree? Then it’s time to call in Ed’s Tree Service. It’s best to have these splitting branches removed professionally before they fall and cause damage to your property.
- Tree roots are exposed – If you can see the root system of the tree on your property, then it’s probably time to get it removed. Improper pruning and other factors can cause this to happen, which can result in the destabilization of the tree. It’s best to get it removed before it falls and causes significant damage.
- You can see decay on the tree – Visible decay on a tree can indicate that it is becoming weaker, and this could cause problems down the road. When you notice this call a professional to help evaluate whether it’s a hazard or not yet.
- If a tree has fallen – This may be an obvious one but if a tree has fallen on your property, leave it to the professionals to remove it.
Choosing the Right Team for Your Tree Removal in Silver Spring, MD
You should find a team that is licensed and insured to ensure the job is done correctly. Our team is fully licensed and insured and we have decades of experience. We’ll take the time to answer your questions, offer a free estimate of work, and help you achieve your lawn goals.
Read a review from our recent customer:
When Ed’s crew does the job, it always goes well. They arrived on time and were very competent and professional in the way that they did the work. They are easy to talk to, and they take care to do everything correctly and to clean up after the job is done. — H.Marsh