Tree care is a vital part of keeping your property in top shape. You do your best to keep your home looking nice inside and out to prolong its life, why not do the same for your trees? Tree trimming and pruning can increase your tree’s health, improve the overall look of your property, and increase the safety of your yard.
Why Tree Trimming in Kensington, MD is necessary
Not only are unkept trees unsightly, but they can pose a threat over time, and their health can suffer. Tree trimming and pruning helps your trees and protects your home by:
- Removing dead or dying branches– Dead branches can sit in your trees for days, weeks, or even years before falling, and when they do, they can cause severe damage.
- Reducing hazards to your home and loved one’s safety– Dead branches can cause enough of a risk, but they aren’t the only threat. Sometimes a tree is too large or growing the wrong way, threatening your home. Tree trimming can solve this issue and improve the health of your tree.
- Increases air and light penetration– When your trees are properly trimmed, the airflow on your property improves along with the light penetration making your lawn feel brighter and airier while still having the benefits trees give.
- Prevents dangerous limbs from causing damage– While dead branches need to be removed, you may have a few live ones that are threatening damage as well. Limbs can get tangled in power lines or rub on gutters and roofs. By removing these limbs, you can sleep soundly knowing that your home is safe, and your tree can continue to live a long healthy life.
- Prevents branches from becoming overcrowded- When trees get overgrown, their branches can start rubbing against one another, causing damage to your tree and threatening its health, which can end up causing it to die. By removing some of the volume on the tree, it can live happily in the space it’s in.
Trust the Professionals for Kensington Tree Trimming Services
Tree trimming is a dangerous job that should be handled by trained professionals. The experts at Ed’s Tree Service are licensed and insured, and with decades of experience, we can make sure the job gets done safely and correctly.
We offer free estimates of work and can walk you through our process, so you know what to expect before we get started.
To set up your free consultation for Kensington tree trimming, call 301-937-6269 or click here.
Kensington, MD, is located in Montgomery County with a total area of 0.48 square miles of land.