Who To Trust For Tree Trimming in Maryland
Tree trimming and pruning are essential for the health and beauty of your trees and for your personal safety. If you have ever thought about how your home would look after watching one of those home makeover shows, just wait till you see the difference our tree care services can make!
Ed’s Tree Service is a licensed and insured tree care expert. We work to help your Maryland Trees stay beautiful, hazard-free, and healthy.
We are a tree service company with over 15,000 customers that exemplify our top-rated tree removal specialties. At Ed’s Tree Service, tree care expertise goes hand in hand with our down-to-earth attitude, commitment to personal service, and total satisfaction.
What Types Of Tree Trimming Options in Maryland Are There?
There are a variety of tree trimming options for your yard depending on the state of your trees. Ed’s Tree Service offers:
- Crown cleaning: Removing dead, dying, diseased, crowded, weakly attached, or sickly branches from the crown of the tree.
- Crown thinning: Selectively removing branches to improve light penetration and airflow throughout the crown. Thinning reduces wind resistance and helps prevent storm damage to your trees.
- Crown raising or elevating: Removing the lower branches from a tree can provide better clearance for roofs, gutters, buildings, vehicles, walkways, and improve visibility. Elevating the tree crown also increases the amount of light that filters through to your lawns and walkways below.
- Crown clearing: Eliminating branches that interfere with wires, gutters, roofs, chimneys, windows, decks, or play areas is important to the health of the tree and to the safety and security of your family and property. Limbs that obstruct walkways and streets can also be a public safety issue in addition to annoying the neighbors.
- Crown reduction: Reducing the size of the tree and reshaping the crown is an important tree health and safety issue when a tree suffers storm damage.
- Wound assessment: We DO NOT dress wounds on trees. Current research shows that dressings seal in moisture and prevent healing. It’s a myth that dressings accelerate wound closure, protect against insects and disease, or reduce decay. Allow your trees to heal themselves, naturally.
Why Tree Trimming in Maryland is Necessary
Tree trimming is necessary in order to ensure you and your family’s safety. When an unexpected storm is about to hit, or a family of squirrels looks like they’re going to knock down a branch, you want to make sure your trees are taken care of before anything bad can happen.
Tree trimming is essential because it can:
- Remove dead branches
- Keep limbs from damaging roofs and gutters
- Prevent crowding and rubbing branches
- Reduce safety hazards
- Increase light and air penetration
When trees are pruned properly, it helps to prevent damages to property or bodily injury and increases airflow that will lessen the possibility of storm damage.
What Can Happen If You Don’t Find Tree Trimming Care in Maryland?
Having highly skilled professionals like Ed’s Tree Service take care of the longevity and health of your trees can ensure that your yard stays pristine and hazardless. Tree Trimming can prevent:
- Sick trees from spreading disease
- Large and small tree branches from collapsing
- Shape trees to form safely
- Prevent damage to your home, family, yard
Where To Go For Tree Trimming in Maryland?
Customer satisfaction is no stranger to Ed’s Tree Service. As tree experts, we take care in knowing our customers feel comfortable relying on us to remove their trees, set up emergency services, trim their trees, and take care of any arbor needs.
We’re professionals on-site and off and are proud of our reputation of exceptional customer service for promptly returning phone calls, setting appointments, and providing high-quality tree care when you need it.
Our customers regularly thank us for our honesty, professionalism, and commitment to their satisfaction. We’re very grateful for our customers and what they say about us, so you can see why you need to call us before deciding on a tree service company.
You can contact us online or over the phone at 301-937-6269 to help with all of your tree trimming needs in Maryland.